The Institute of Engineering in Medicine
- Facilitates the integration of engineering principles and novel technologies with biomedical and translational research.
- Works with departments to create programs in which student scientists can apply engineering and technology to healthcare.
- Comprises fifteen Centers and over 200 faculty from UCSD’s Schools of Medicine, Skaggs School of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Jacobs School of Engineering.
Apply GEMINI, GEMSTONES, and GEM
Applications for the 2022-2023 GEMINI, GEMSTONES Award Programs, and GEM program are open!
- GEMINI Fellowship Program
- GEMINI Faculty Mentor Award
- GEMSTONES Community Engagement Research Award
- GEM Program *
Applications are due on June 1st, 2023
GEM Program application is due on June 26th, 5 pm, 2023 *
Siebel Scholars Nominations Now Open!
Nominations for the Class of 2024 Siebel Scholars are open from May 18, 2023, and will close at 4 pm, June 8, 2023.