The Institute of Engineering in Medicine
- Facilitates the integration of engineering principles and novel technologies with biomedical and translational research.
- Works with departments to create programs in which student scientists can apply engineering and technology to healthcare.
- Comprises fifteen Centers and over 200 faculty from UCSD’s Schools of Medicine, Skaggs School of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Jacobs School of Engineering.
22nd UC Systemwide Bioengineering Symposium at UC Santa Barbara
We invite you to join us for the 22nd UC Systemwide Bioengineering Symposium to be held at UCSB from August 8th to 10th.
Registration and lodging reservations are live.
- Earlybird Registration: 07/01/2022
- Standard Registration: 07/15/2022
- Late-Breaking Registration: 08/01/2022
(The abstract submission has been closed on June 10th.)